The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H e a r t s On the W a l l s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hageshii_ame

Female
Number of posts : 69
Humor : ...what the heck is this? Uh...?
Warnings :
H e a r t s On the W a l l s Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5H e a r t s On the W a l l s Right_bar_bleue

Color Ranks : H e a r t s On the W a l l s Blueteam
Registration date : 2008-07-22

H e a r t s On the W a l l s Empty
PostSubject: H e a r t s On the W a l l s   H e a r t s On the W a l l s EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:27 pm

I have a fanfiction account, and this drabble is actually posted in the Artemis Fowl section, but that isn't really needed.

I hope you guys enjoy it! It's pretty twisted~

She carved hearts onto the walls like she carved her smile into his heart. He had decided to keep her, to break her.

To keep that smile only to himself.

She carved hearts onto the walls like she carved her tears into his heart. He had decided he hated it, to erase her pain.

To keep her only to himself.

She carved hearts onto the walls like she carved her anger into his heart. He had decided he feared it, that she might leave.

To never let her be angry at him.

She carved hearts onto the walls like he carved away her emotions. He had decided to keep her, to keep her smile.

To never let her do anything but to smile to him.

She carved a heart onto her chest like he carved away her heart. He had decided that he loved her, beyond the point of normalcy, to obsession.

To keep her forever.

She carved his name and stabbed it like she killed herself. He had decided he wanted her, to cage her.

To keep her room with little carved hearts on the walls locked forever.

He carved her name on the door like he carved away her sanity. She had decided she loved him, to love him forever.

To love him even if he caged her, to love him to death.

This is the gist of the story. The boy is not in his right mind, essentially. He loves the girl to the point where he couldn't stand it anymore. He locked her in a room, and every day she carved hearts on the walls. He wanted her to smile, but it began to fade. All that was left was carvings of hearts. Eventually she killed herself, but that was because both became unhappy. He closed the room forever, not knowing she still loved him.

Pretty messed up, huh? Well, I hope you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :
H e a r t s On the W a l l s Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5H e a r t s On the W a l l s Right_bar_bleue

Mood : H e a r t s On the W a l l s Tired
Color Ranks : H e a r t s On the W a l l s Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: H e a r t s On the W a l l s   H e a r t s On the W a l l s EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm

I love your story! It sounds so good! But the repeating part is too long, I think.
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Zephyrus

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Humor : Miki.
Warnings :

Mood : H e a r t s On the W a l l s Otaku_11
Color Ranks : H e a r t s On the W a l l s RainbowGuy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: H e a r t s On the W a l l s   H e a r t s On the W a l l s EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:14 pm

Hey! My post never showed up! Sad Oh well. Awesome story. I get into abstract writing like this. It's a change from normal books and fanfics.
Back to top Go down
http://everythings.omgforum.net/
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :

Mood : H e a r t s On the W a l l s Tired
Color Ranks : H e a r t s On the W a l l s Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: H e a r t s On the W a l l s   H e a r t s On the W a l l s EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:30 pm

It's definitely a change from whatever the kids at school does. Weirder than Mira's (in a good way), and more creative than mine. Plus the twistedness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H e a r t s On the W a l l s   H e a r t s On the W a l l s Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Various Unknowns :: Artist's Corner :: Fan-Fiction and Writing-
Jump to: