The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Ty-Dye time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrison

Female
Number of posts : 75
Humor : B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
Warnings :
It's Ty-Dye time! Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5It's Ty-Dye time! Right_bar_bleue

Color Ranks : It's Ty-Dye time! Blueteam
Registration date : 2008-07-25

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:54 pm

I know this is coming out of the middle of nowhere...but yeah! I figured I'd start a journal here, and while I'm at it, let you all know that I'm not dead. I'm just in the middle of being moved, and so I have no internet at all, and won't for the next week or so. I'm only on now because I'm at a friend's house. Razz I know, I cheat, sorry!

I went to my first Chinese restaraunt(Sp? Sorry, this doesn't have a spellchecker.) ever today! I know it's kind of lame that this is my first, but my family doesn't eat out much, oddly enough. So it was a real treat for me. I loved these wontons with cheese in them...ahh, that was really good.

Last night was this awesome sleepover I had with Wendy, a friend of mine, and it was so much fun...we were watching Wipeout and I survived a Japanese gameshow. Heh...they're so much fun to watch.

So that's pretty much last night and today...and I'll see you all around more, as soon as I'm moved. Razz

~Tyty
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :

Mood : It's Ty-Dye time! Happy
Color Ranks : It's Ty-Dye time! Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Did you try using chopsticks yet? XP I actually think chopsticks are normal because I use them all the time...funny. Razz What does your new house look like?
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 pm

I looove using chopsticks. They're so much fun...especially when you're trying to eat applesauce with them. Razz

It looks really pretty...though the back yard is really wild. I'm going to make a video tour, then possibly draw the floors out too.

I'm back, finally! The move was successful, though we're pretty busy unpacking now. So I don't have a ton of time, but it's happening!
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Well...it's been awhile! We're almost completely moved in, and I love the house a lot. I would have a video tour up a lot sooner, but I can't find the camera, so...it's going to be a little while. *embarrassed*

School started in earnest today...Algebra 2 was okay; because I was almost halfway though before school ended last year, I only have to go over things and fill out quizzes until I get to where I left off last year. Very Happy So it's not too bad...but Language isn't any fun at all...more like bleh.

So...I guess I'll talk more later; Ta!

~Tyty
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:25 am

Find a camera! I would love to see your new house! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Hehh, okay! I'll try to find it soon; I've been looking all last week and most of this week already. Razz It's so frustrating though! I've been promising someone the video tour for a while, and now the camera's lost...and another thing I lost, my set of drawing pencils for a drawing class that starts next Tuesday...if I can't find it in time, I'm going to kill myself, I swear. *sighs* Ah well...

Whoo, I have a tire swing! It's hanging from one of the trees in the back yard, and it's going to be so much fun...It's a little low at the moment, though, so I'm hoping my brother will get home soon and make it higher, because I love, love, LOVE tire swings. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 am

Welp! I'm going to be gone from tonight to Sunday evening, so I probably won't be able to post until Monday. I'm sorry! I have camping with some family friends, and it'll be awesome! But I wish I could still have internet. Razz Ah well...

I'll be seeing you all around later, then; Bye!

~Tyty
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:02 pm

I've always wanted to try a tire swing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Hehheh...you should come to my house and try mine, then. Razz

It's really fun...and whee! I'm back!(In case you hadn't noticed. Razz )

It was really fun camping, but I think I was ready to come home, though I'll miss having time with everyone.

Sooo....howza everyone here? Very Happy

~Tyty
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 pm

I'm a goat. Baa! No, wait. That's a sheep. Razz Maaa! then.

ZOMG...I'm writing a songfic for AF with this song called Say Goodbye by Joy Williams. It's so beautiful...and it matches TTP stuff so well...ah. I love it when I get ideas.

I started my part-time highschool yesterday, and everything was really fun. Spanish 2 went pretty well, and I had fun.

Drawing was AMAZING. I'll post what I drew as soon as I can transfer it from my mom and dad's computer to mine, and get it up on DA, then copy it to here. I still can't believe I drew something that well, though!

Ed. Skills 1 was pretty fun too...I got popular when we were playing people bingo(To get to know each other better.) because I was the only one who had never ridden in a plane. I know, it's true!

So...I'm excited for next Tuesday! Then, Wednesday next week, I'll get to pick up a ton of stuff I ordered, including the audio books for 1-5 of AF, and 1-3 of MR, hopefully. Smile

So much happening! It's almost impossible not to be sucked along by life...how it flies. One moment, I was a child on Christmas morning, squealing when I opened every present, thinking that Santa really had brought me the presents, and seeing everything...and it seemed so magical. And the next moment, I'm a teenager, in the middle of highschool, Santa isn't a real person to me anymore, and nothing seems magical anymore, except when I'm reading...oh, how I miss the faith of a child...the ability to believe in anything.

Heh...sorry. I'm feeling really philosophical right now.
Back to top Go down
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Number of posts : 152
Humor : LOOK! A BUG!!!
Warnings :

Mood : It's Ty-Dye time! Devilish
Registration date : 2008-04-23

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:20 am

Awww, you're sad. Why?

Drawing? Spanish? Sounds like you had fun. (Wish I could draw)

Ah, what's MR?
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm

I can't draw superly...wish I could, though.

MR is short for Maximum Ride. I just realized how much I missed listening to audio books, especially of Artemis Fowl and Max Ride. So I ordered a ton; I got one in today already.

Well...I just get in these moods all the time...and they're mostly sadness, over everything that's changing. It makes me think of the quote, "Change is inevitable, except from vending machines." How true that is.

Ehh...I'm probably sad because I'm listening to Say Goodbye by Joy Williams on repeat, and it's so sad and beautifully joyful all at the same time, I'm filled with all these emotions...and I guess I kind of turn to sadness.

And I really, really had a need to write at the moment, but I'm not sure what to write. I so wish I was a better writer, and that I would have better ideas...and that i got more support from readers...heh. It's amazing how much even just one review can lift my spirits, and motivate me to write more and better.
Back to top Go down
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 pm

How true, how true. Just one review. (Hehe, I rhymed XD)

Btw, I did like your conversation story, it was pretty cool. I just don't respond much to stories. The last one I responded to, I ripped their story to shreds and I felt really bad afterwards. (My reply was 400 words and twice as long as the story.)
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 pm

XDD nice rhyme. Smile

Ahh...that's okay. Smile

Oh...I haven't really flamed anyone at all; maybe just a suggestion that they try something different. Maybe, if I found something that was horrible...but I don't think that my personality would let me.

Drawing was awwwwwsome again. Smile The teacher said that I captured the personality very well, and then she showed me how to shade better, because I was having problems with that.

Spanish 2 was good too; I got an extra point on the little exam, because I put something on that wasn't required. But I misspelled Viernes(Friday) as Biernes, so I got a half-point taken off for that. But all in all, it was really good.

The lunch hour was funnn...I got to hang out with some awesome new people I've met, and we were talking about so much...and one girl, Kelly, I think, was into manga too...so ZOM! I'll talk to her more about it, but I found out that she loved Vampire Knight so far...!! Heh.

Ed. Skills 1 was going very well...until for an activity, I got paired with two idiotic bundles of X/Y chromosomes. So!Wanted!To Kill!Them! The other dude and I were just trying to get the thing done in ten minutes, but all the other two wanted to talk about was girls. Sooooooo gross. Razz

So...I'm kind of ticked off at guys today. Pretty much, that's it.

~Tyty(Signing out)
Back to top Go down
Tyrison

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Guh, sorry I haven't been posting around; I'm pretty much swamped in homework right now, and don't have much time for anything. *sighs* It sucks...

Sorry!

~Tyty
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:08 pm

you don't have to apologize Tyrie. I mean honestly, almost no one's been posting much.

But I really hope you're going to be able to have less homework laterz!!
Back to top Go down
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 am

Yeah, no need to apologize. I'm not on much either for homework. Stupid homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Ty-Dye time!   It's Ty-Dye time! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Ty-Dye time!
Page 1 of 1