The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magniwork generator scam, my review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vipluis

Number of posts : 55
Warnings :
 Magniwork generator scam, my review Left_bar_bleue4 / 54 / 5 Magniwork generator scam, my review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-12-26

Magniwork generator scam, my review Empty
PostSubject: Magniwork generator scam, my review    Magniwork generator scam, my review EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 am

For the last couple of days, I have been researching and reading about Magniwork the magnetic generator. There are many people that claim the concept of magnetic generator is legit and some people allege that there is a conspiracy keeping the public from getting access to this type of technology. If you like "conspiracy theory", this one is right for you.
Magniwork and Free energy ?
The suppression of free-energy devices such as magniwork as well as other fossil fuel alternatives has been proven and documented. There has even been a documentary dedicated to the suppression of free energy devices called 'The Quest For Free Energy'.
Personally, I think there is a lot of hype in the Magniwork web page. The science of using a magnet driven device to generate electricity is not perfect. Nonetheless, many Do It Yourself (DIY) enthusiasts are giving it a try.
If you want to use magniwork, the magnetic generator to create electricity, you need to understand there will be other components involved. The components are charge controller, battery bank and power inverter.
The function of the charge controller is to use the current generated by the magnetic generator to charge a series of batteries. The best battery for domestic use is the true deep cycle type found on electric golf carts. Since battery can only store Direct Current (DC), you will need to use the power inverter to change to DC to Alternate Current (AC). These are some crucial items needed for the magniwork.
Is Magniwork worth it ?
There are a lot of things to learn. Are you willing to invest the time?
To reduce your home electricity bill, there are a few simple things you can do. The Magniwork e-book does cover this subject. For example, conducting a full home energy audit to check for air leaks, have better home insulation, servicing your air-conditioning unit or heater etc.
Is Magniwork worth it ?
After much thought I decided to bite the bullet and bout Magniwork. On the weekend, I had built my own magniwork magnetic free energy machine and was generating electricity for free from my home. I was off the grid! It seemed amazing, but I discovered free energy technology is real, and available to everyone. I immediately called my electric company and cancelled my account. When next month's bill time rolled around and no bill came, I was THRILLED at how much extra money I had in my budget by not having an electric bill to pay. My magniwork free energy creation was powering my whole house and was costing me NOTHING!
I finally, finally realized why others could get ahead with their monthly budgets while others failed and I still can't believe my buddy let me in on this system. The whole secret is using free energy technology by building your own free energy machine! Anyone can do this!

Magniwork generator scam, my review
Page 1 of 1