The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teners either thought Nixon h

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lynk2510
Master Member
Master Member

Number of posts : 368
Warnings :
teners either thought Nixon h Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5teners either thought Nixon h Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-21

teners either thought Nixon h Empty
PostSubject: teners either thought Nixon h   teners either thought Nixon h EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 am

sm, Cuba, and whether the Soviet space and missile programs had surpassed those of the U.S. To address fears that his being Catholic would impact his decision-making, he famously told the Greater Houston Ministerial Association on September 12, 1960, "I am not the Catholic candidate for President. I am the Democratic Party candidate for President who also happens to be a Catholic. I do not speak for my Church on public matters – and the Church does not speak for me."[33] Kennedy questioned rhetorically whether one-quarter of Americans were relegated to second-class citizenship just because they were Catholic, and once stated that, "No one asked me my religion [serving the Navy] in the South Pacific."[34]
In September and October, Kennedy appeared with Republican candidate Richard Nixon, then Vice President, in the first televised U.S. presidential debates in U.S. history. During these programs, Nixon, with a sore injured leg and his "five o'clock shadow", looked tense, uncomfortable, and perspiring, while Kennedy, choosing to avail himself of makeup services, appeared relaxed, leading the huge television audience to favor Kennedy as the winner. Radio listeners either thought Nixon had won or that the debates were a draw.[35]

senior center
Avoid Cancer and Heart Disease
Back to top Go down
chickengold92
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 124
Warnings :
teners either thought Nixon h Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5teners either thought Nixon h Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-18

teners either thought Nixon h Empty
PostSubject: Re: teners either thought Nixon h   teners either thought Nixon h EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey boy, this is your captain speaking
Got some very bad news from the crew
We all know where you going
And we all know where you've been
But you're in trouble boy, your tickets no good

travesti
Gottfried2505
Back to top Go down

teners either thought Nixon h
Page 1 of 1