The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

United Mexican States

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
be_map1512
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer

Number of posts : 622
Warnings :
United Mexican States Left_bar_bleue3 / 53 / 5United Mexican States Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-08

United Mexican States Empty
PostSubject: United Mexican States   United Mexican States EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:27 am

Mexico (pronounced Listeni /ˈmɛksɪkoʊ/; Spanish: México [ˈmexiko] ( listen)), officially known as the United Mexican States[9] (Spanish: About this sound Estados Unidos Mexicanos (help·info)), is a federal constitutional republic in North America. It is bordered on the north by the United States; on the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; on the southeast by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and on the east by the Gulf of Mexico.[10] Covering almost 2 million square kilometres (over 760,000 sq mi),[2] Mexico is the fifth-largest country in the Americas by total area and the 14th largest independent nation in the world. With an estimated population of 111 million,[2] it is the 11th most populous country and the most populous Hispanophone country. Mexico is a federation comprising thirty-one states and a Federal District, the capital city.

pulmonary hypertension
Ventura dental
Back to top Go down
chickengold92
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 124
Warnings :
United Mexican States Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5United Mexican States Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-18

United Mexican States Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Mexican States   United Mexican States EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Don't know what to do
don't know what to do.
You're looking for love calling heaven above.
Send me an angel
send me an angel
right now
right now.
Send me an angel
send me an angel
right now
right now.
Empty dreams can only disappoint in a room behind your smile.
But don't give up
don't give up
you can be lucky in love.
It gets in your eyes

Global Information Network
Build Lean Muscle
Back to top Go down

United Mexican States
Page 1 of 1