The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foster began acting in commercials at three years old

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
be_map1512
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer

Number of posts : 622
Warnings :
Foster began acting in commercials at three years old Left_bar_bleue3 / 53 / 5Foster began acting in commercials at three years old Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-08

Foster began acting in commercials at three years old Empty
PostSubject: Foster began acting in commercials at three years old   Foster began acting in commercials at three years old EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:01 am

Foster began acting in commercials at three years old,[1] and her first significant role came in the 1976 film Taxi Driver as the preteen prostitute Iris for which she received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Also that year, she starred in the cult film The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane. She won an Academy Award for Best Actress in 1989 for playing a rape survivor in The Accused. In 1991, she starred in The Silence of the Lambs as Clarice Starling, a gifted FBI trainee, assisting in a hunt for a serial killer. This performance received international acclaim and her second Academy Award for Best Actress. She received her fourth Academy Award nomination for playing a hermit in Nell (1994). Other popular films include Maverick (1994), Contact (1997), Panic Room (2002), Flightplan (2005), Inside Man (2006), The Brave One (2007), and Nim's Island (2008).

Sales software
dallas ecommerce web design
Back to top Go down
chickengold92
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 124
Warnings :
Foster began acting in commercials at three years old Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Foster began acting in commercials at three years old Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-18

Foster began acting in commercials at three years old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foster began acting in commercials at three years old   Foster began acting in commercials at three years old EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:54 am

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow can bring
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home

Web Designers Lancaster PA
job search
Back to top Go down