The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page?

Go down 
3 posters

What type of songs do you think we should have?
Classical/Easy Listening
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_lcap0%What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pop
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_lcap17%What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Country
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_lcap17%What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Country Pop (which is different than country)
 17% [ 1 ]
Rock
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_lcap33%What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Metal
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_lcap0%What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
R&B
 0% [ 0 ]
Gospel
 0% [ 0 ]
Jazz
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_lcap16%What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Blues
 0% [ 0 ]
Hip Hop
 0% [ 0 ]
Soul & Reggae
 0% [ 0 ]
Indie
 0% [ 0 ]
World
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Tired
Color Ranks : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Empty
PostSubject: What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page?   What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 pm

So, like I was telling anybody in the suggestions room, I thought of making a poll to see what our members would want. If you've seen the home page and disliked some of the songs, this might clear it up. Every month, I'll try to make a new poll, in case new members come or our members changed their favorite genre of song.
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Zephyrus

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Humor : Miki.
Warnings :
What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Otaku_11
Color Ranks : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? RainbowGuy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page?   What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Don't you think we should have a variety rather than one style? Here we have what songs you want on the playlist...
Back to top Go down
http://everythings.omgforum.net/
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :

Mood : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Tired
Color Ranks : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page?   What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:42 pm

Maybe...would that be possible to fit in one poll?
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Number of posts : 289
Warnings :

Mood : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Rock_o10
Color Ranks : What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Greenteam
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page?   What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:22 pm

I think so. I mean, couldn't people suggest songs, and others either say yes or no. Personally, I like rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page?   What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page? Empty

Back to top Go down

What songs do you want to be on the Various-Unknowns home page?
Page 1 of 1