The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is Normal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :
What is Normal? Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5What is Normal? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What is Normal? Tired
Color Ranks : What is Normal? Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

What is Normal? Empty
PostSubject: What is Normal?   What is Normal? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:08 pm

I was thinking about this on the bus on the way home from school. (Wow, long, confusing sentence) So, in your opinion, what is normal? Like in school, for instance. Or some random fact from faraway.

Well, in my grade, hardly anyone wears black except a few people. There's no emo people in my school (and what's the point of people saying that being emo is weird?), but there's definitely more than enough of those girl people who like shopping over $1000 every month or so. Especially this one girl. She spends nearly $500 per week, which personally, I think, is a waste of money. Anyway, if you play saxophone in band, it's considered competitive. Apparently, I'm the fifth chair in band, but first chair in my grade (Lighty's first in school). And you know what? So many saxophonists tried out. I didn't make it Laughing! Also, there's a lot of people who play soccer and football. Lots of cheerleaders too.

Also, I'm not considered normal in my grade for two reasons: one, I'm a twin; second, people think I'm smart. Which I'm not. But probably because I read more than normal.

Ooh, which brings me another point. The book Twilight is becoming obsessive in my school. Anyone else's school like that? (Literally. Like today, when the movie came out, everyone was wearing Twilight T-shirts or homemade ones. I didn't because I don't particularly like Twilight)

(Lengthy!)
Back to top Go down

What is Normal?
Page 1 of 1