The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gain with Stalin and Churchill. While Ro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510
Master Member
Master Member

Number of posts : 368
Warnings :
gain with Stalin and Churchill. While Ro Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5gain with Stalin and Churchill. While Ro Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-21

gain with Stalin and Churchill. While Ro Empty
PostSubject: gain with Stalin and Churchill. While Ro   gain with Stalin and Churchill. While Ro EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 am

er eastern Europe, Roosevelt responded with a statement summarizing his rationale for relations with Stalin: "I just have a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. . . . I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask for nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."[160] At the Tehran Conference, Roosevelt and Churchill discussed plans for a postwar international organization. For his part, Stalin insisted on redrawing the frontiers of Poland. Stalin supported Roosevelt's plan for the United Nations and promised to enter the war against Japan 90 days after Germany was defeated.

By the beginning of 1945, however, with the Allied armies advancing into Germany and the Soviets in control of Poland, the postwar issues came into the open. In February, Roosevelt traveled to Yalta, in the Soviet Crimea, to meet again with Stalin and Churchill. While Roosevelt maintaine
DUI Attorney Vancouver WA
badoo
Back to top Go down

gain with Stalin and Churchill. While Ro
Page 1 of 1