The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mira; The Maniac "Writer"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Number of posts : 152
Humor : LOOK! A BUG!!!
Warnings :
Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Devilish
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Empty
PostSubject: Mira; The Maniac "Writer"   Mira; The Maniac "Writer" EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Hello! I'm Anna, I'm 15, I have horses and a dog and cat. And a goat. Haha, I'm Qh_girl from AFC. So, yes, I do write. Currently working on a novel. Mira is unknowingly an Angel, therefore my name. It would be weird if I used the main characters name, Zypheron, since it's a guy. Anyway, I'm here! Wink cheers CHEERS!!! geek I'm amazing. lol
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :
Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Happy
Color Ranks : Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Mira; The Maniac "Writer"   Mira; The Maniac "Writer" EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Omg, thanks for visiting! It's amazing that someone from AFC actually came here. =) Well, welcome! *gives an orange* There's like, absolutely no one here, sadly...but have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Number of posts : 152
Humor : LOOK! A BUG!!!
Warnings :

Mood : Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Devilish
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Mira; The Maniac "Writer"   Mira; The Maniac "Writer" EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Thanks! It's awesome here. It has a good idea. We can have fun here. The more we have fun, the more people will come. That's my philosophy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :

Mood : Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Happy
Color Ranks : Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Mira; The Maniac "Writer"   Mira; The Maniac "Writer" EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:58 pm

I hope you can actually have a great time here because there isn't anyone here. *crickets chirp* XD

(About the PM, I kinda meant 'captain' as 'mod', sorry to confuse you)
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mira; The Maniac "Writer"   Mira; The Maniac "Writer" EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Hey, I'm writing a novel too. Lighty knows about it--I sent her the first part. What's your title?
PSST! It's so ANNOYING to write a novel, know everything about it, yet you can't really put it down on paper. Isn't it?
My title's The Elementals. I'm not saying more, unless, you want the first part. It's not really edited yet, so sorry if there is any mistakes. Lighty's also correcting my mistakes. haha, my first editor! bounce Smile Laughing lol! study
Ah well, my main character's name is Faith Garden/May Thompson.
Back to top Go down
Pie_Of_Evil
Blue Team
Blue Team
Pie_Of_Evil

Female
Number of posts : 21
Warnings :

Mood : Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Bored
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Mira; The Maniac "Writer"   Mira; The Maniac "Writer" EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi Anna!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mira; The Maniac "Writer"   Mira; The Maniac "Writer" Empty

Back to top Go down

Mira; The Maniac "Writer"
Page 1 of 1