The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waht did SAnta Bring you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 135
Warnings :
Waht did SAnta Bring you Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Waht did SAnta Bring you Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Waht did SAnta Bring you Empty
PostSubject: Waht did SAnta Bring you   Waht did SAnta Bring you EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 am

A dad went to his shrink and the Dr. ask "what seems to be the problem?" " My son cusses in every sentences what should I do?" Ask him what he want for X-mas and if he tells you without cussing give him that present, but if he cuses while telling you give him dog <censored>. So he goes home and says son what do you want for X-mas? I want a god damn X-box 360 at the foot of my bed, a Ipod nano with all the <censored>, and fucking dirt bike. He wake up the next morning and at the foot of his bed was dog <censored>, opened a box that looked like a Ipod but it was dog <censored>, he run outside and saw dirt bike shadow but it was dog <censored> covering his old bike. The dad came out and said "son what did Santa bring you?" I think he brought me a god damn dog but I can't find the little bastard.

recruitment pretoria
Best Ways To Make Money Online
Back to top Go down

Waht did SAnta Bring you
Page 1 of 1