The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Number of posts : 289
Warnings :
Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Rock_o10
Color Ranks : Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Greenteam
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Empty
PostSubject: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:04 pm

OK!! Yay. I'm gonna start my own journal. Not that I don't have one in real life, but I need something a bit more.

I'm in middle school, sisters with elfie and Lighty. I'm in Algebra honors, and other high classes. Smarter than Lighty or elfie! I play 4 instruments currently, and I used to play erhu, a Chinese instrument, and recorder if you count that. But enough about me personally.

Today is as boring as always. It's 1:53 in the morning here in Teipei, Tiawan. I'm currently staying at my grandmother's apartment house with my sisters, although in 2 or rather 1 day I'm going home, back to the sweet fresh air of NJ where we live. I have 2 more classes before we leave-electric guitar and flute. (I finally started learning electric! I'm playing It's My Life by Bon Jovi.) I would like to play Nightwish, Within Temptation, or Evanescence, or something along those lines of my favorite music which falls into the metal rock category. But, oh well. at least my dad likes Bon Jovi, so my parents can't complain if I ever get my own personal electric. (In case you're wondering, I can't speak Tiawanese, only Mandarin Chinese, and let me tell you, this is the only time in a classroom, when I am, I cheat. So although I'm smart in various other ways, language classes has always been my weakness. That means English, German, and Chinese. Although I don't think I would suck so much if I tried to learn Japanese, which I would like to learn. Anything I try out normally comes to my favor.) It's gonna be a 16 hour flight to get back. Not to mention jet lag mostly for me. I don't adjust well. AND we have school the following week. Yikes.

I haven't even started my summer reading. Or my summer Chinese homework. Urgh. I'm gonna have to do one of them tommorrow, and chances are, it's gonna be my summer reading. How the heck am I supposed to mention all the characters in Black Beauty anyways?! There's like a million. Well, cross your fingers. (don't really) I'm gonna see if I can slide. Probably not.

I would type more, but seeing as it's already 2 in the morning, I better get some sleep. Really.
See ya! (jia ne) (Japanese for see ya)
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :
Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:45 pm

You know, after reading all those other people's journals, I realized I haven't put any of my personal info. Well, let's see.....(yeah, I know I'm supposed to be asleep....)

Name: unmentionable (online name sweetiecow and Monika)
Birthday: September 15, 1996 (yes, although it says on my profile, October, that's what I am online...
School: Eric S. Smith Middle School
Where I Live: Bergen County, NJ, USA not tellin' ya any more than that.
Eye Color: Dark brown, or black, if ya insist
Favorite Color: Black, Blue, Red, etc. in that order
Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, pizzas, burgers, the works. Probably because I'm only eating Chinese food at the moment.....
Favorite Bands/singers:
~Nightwish
~Within Temptation
~Evanescence
~Hollywood Undead
~Avril Lavigne
~Haley Westenra
~Lady GaGa
~Taylor Swift
~Lily Allen
(can't help it, I love listening to music)
Languages I know: English, Chinese, German, and a bit of Japanese I've learned from anime and drive-time Japanese
Instruments: Piano, guitar, flute, recorder if you count that, erhu and liuquin, my performing instrument to fancy places. The last two are Chinese instruments. And do not say a liuquin is a mini pipa--pet peeve
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading, writing in my journal, love sleeping, go on the computer, watch TV (not the Chinese one), go on the Wii, mostly Smash Brawl, etc.
Pet Peeves: (see above in instruments), the words belly, tummy, and yummy, people all about fashion, no offense, skirts, homework of any kind, becuase I find it stupid 'cause I already know the stupid concept, girls who talk too much about who they like and their boyfriends, yet again, no offense, and anything girly really....(sorry, tomboy, much)
Personality: I'm mostly wacked out and freakish. Most of the time you'd find me reading. I don't like gossip, especially when there was one where I fell into a hole in PE (there WAS NO FREAKIN' HOLE ALREADY, GET OVER IT!) I love sleeping in late, especially becuase I hardly ever do. I am a science freak, so you'll find me and one of my best friends, Chrissy, talking about a theory on eyes, which by the way, I don't start, in case you're wondering. I'm a tomboy, so DO NOT talk about fashion or other girl stuff, or I'll die. I don't know how to put up my hair and never wear perfume. Except when I'm performing onstage in some really famous place like Shanghai or Carnegie or the Smithsonian. You get the idea. I'm almost emo-ish. I don't wear black, although I love the color. You'll see me with a bunch of smarties and sports freaks, so yeah, I ain't popular. Don't care. I'll normally wear jeans, even to a Teen Canteen they hold in my school. (they're like dances though I don't dance) I am smart enough to get into honors and high classes for the rest because they don't have any other honors besides math. I suck at English and Chinese, which I despise to death.

Yep, that's all.........I think. Is it? I'll add more later if it comes.
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 am

HIYA!!!!
I'm almost done packing. The rest is for tomorrow. Elfie's yelling about packing something, and I'm ignoring. Simple ways of life living with her. Duh.
Anyways, tomorrow we're leaving at 4. Yay. I'm soo glad we're heading back. whee!

I gotta go. I'm using Lighty's computer, and she wants it back. Tschau! (German for bye!)
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Zephyrus

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Humor : Miki.
Warnings :

Mood : Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Otaku_11
Color Ranks : Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. RainbowGuy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Lots of info for two days. I'm impressed. I'll probably update my life tomorrow when I'm not as tired.
Back to top Go down
http://everythings.omgforum.net/
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :

Mood : Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Tired
Color Ranks : Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:15 pm

SWEETIECOW!!!!

You know you can't put on too much info on the web. A little, fine, not your entire LIFE STORY.

Jeez, cut back a little, like where you live, not even that.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 pm

C'mon. As if! This IS Lighty's forum. technically. And who cares? We aren't that rich anyways. Besides, I love keeping a journal. I bet this idea of a journal was partly something to do with me and journals.

Anyhow, I just finished my homework. It's 9:15. And I'm only in 8th! My best friend finally gave me my b-day present 14 days ago. A shiny bookmark and this awesome pop-up card. I have to say-I like the card better. HA! I gotta go take a shower. I still gotta practice for that competition up in Boston in 2 weeks. It's on my liuquin. elfie had better watch out, 'cuz I'm the only one who plays this instrument well enough, beyond level 3 on the East Coast. And probably the US. You get the idea. And yes, I'm going up against elfie. neh, I'm gonna beat her.

Oh, and my favorite song at the moment (this changes with my moods)-Dead in the Ditches by Hollywood Undead. and i don't have to try by Avril Lavigne. You can tell I'm in a punk mood.
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Yah. I'm back and nothing has changed. Anyhow, my favorite music is Nightwish's music when tarja was still in the group. I'd hafta say, metal is more common than when Nightwish's singer was Annette. Oh, and Disturbed. Awesome metal band i found when surfing YouTube.

Today is 3 days away from the competition on Saturday in Boston. I'm gonna kick butt, although my frickin mother says I'm not gonna win. Says who? And what kinda mother are you, idiot? Ha! And she has faith in elfie. Yeah, right. (yes, in case you're wondering, I'm terrible at conversations with her. She's always soooo cocky, and always hasta be right. And blames everything on me whenever something goes wrong, even if I had nothing to do with it. And yes, the only thing we have in common is stubbornness. I will NOT be told I'm an idiot unless my friends [who by the way are soccer, country pop/broadway music people. Nothing like me. I'm the depressing one in the group,minus elfie] agree, 'cause at least they stick up for me. And she never does. All she does is embarrass me. I mean, c'mon!) Anyhow, she pissed me off again, telling me that the person who will compete first is someone i shouldn't listen to. Do ya get the underlying meaning. Yep, don't listen to her or you'll feel like you won't win. Obviously she doesn't know me. I'm not a pushover. And listening to someone better than me will make me wanna try harder. So shuddap and gimme a break.

Off topic, today we had block, which basically means today we have 2 classes that last the amount of time as 2 periods. I had science (which by the way, Ms. Stracuzzi makes it soo boring. And I wanna be a medical scientist of some sort. Yes, I'm good at science. And math. yeah, I'm a weirdo) and world cultures (which Ms. Ung made soo boring. can't blame her. How are you gonna make it sound fascinating?)

While I'm on the topic of schools, here's a list of my teachers, along with my schedule:

~PE Mr. Romeo
~Science Ms. Straccuzzi
~English Mr. Poage
~Math Mr. Tavolacci
~German Frau Tiechman
~lunch
~World Cultures Ms. Ung
~Band/study hall Mr. Stevenson/Ms. Johnson

see? lovely right?

7 o'clock-math tutoring. Chris is his name. yah.....i gotta go. Ii'm gonna say we worked on synthetic division. lovely.

see ya. I gotta go take a shower or [/i]she'll[i] be yellin off the roof.
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 am

Hey people. No ones here. Oh well. I'm in school right now actually. We're supposed to be doing this pic or music thing, but I don't really care. It's boring. Yesterday it snowed. Imagine. Snow in October! That's ridiculous. Anyways, this is the last day of cycle, meaning last day doing boring graphs on Excel. Yay. I dunno what's my next cycle is yet. I'll find out and post.
Back to top Go down
tango_spyne
Novice Member
Novice Member
tango_spyne

Female
Number of posts : 9
Warnings :
Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Left_bar_bleue100 / 5100 / 5Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Cheerful
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:09 pm

dont worry buddy..im alive Razz .. btw ur journal is very interesting i must say
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Aww! Thanks!

Anyhow, I'm back again nothing's changed much. I'm waiting for my mom to come home, so she can sign me up for teen canteen, sort of a in-school party on Fridays. Registration's probably closed by now. She's very busy apparently. Lovely, right?

Anyhow, I gotta 88 on my math test, and I'm REALLY mad. I needed an A for the marking period, so I had to get an A. Boo. At least Elfie got an 80, and she's not even in honors. Ha! Anyhow, I'm stuck here doing nothing. It's REALLY boring. Lighty's also out, something with school. Oooh, I just remembered that she ain't going to Homecoming. I wonder why, though. She's one for parties. I guess it's because the people who went ot the before parties might be drunk. And after-parties of course, but those are just stupid. Oh yeah, that's it. An alto saxophone recital or something. Not so good at remembering things. You can probably tell. Elfie's already at the teen canteen, 'cause my mom yelled at me. yay. Speaking of which, I think she's home....
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Well, I've noticed Elfie, Edgar the Alien, and tango_sypne came on. Yay.

Anyhow, I'm back. Right now, I'm supposingly doing my science powerpoint. It's the stupidest thing ever. Who cares about a freaking powerpoint about something we just learned in class and the only purpose of it is to give it to the students who were absent? Sheesh. I've just finished clearing out my entire mail in MSN. There's a lot of facebook stuff. And max-dan-wiz. That's all about maximum ride. I sorta lost interest. But the first book was excellent. FANG is coming out in March....i think. Eh.
Tomarrow is the holloween costume contest. I don't even know what I'm gonna be. Speaking of micheif night, that's my best friend's birthday. I don't even know what to get her yet. oh phooey, I've gotta hunt down some stuff for tomorrow.

Y'know what really sucks? I've got Youth Orchestra practice on Halloween, not to mention a Chinese test, and private lessons. Sad Urgh. And a late start on trick-or-treating. seriously.

Elfie just said she's not gonna get a costume. Idiot. Anyways, I'm gonna find my witch's hat and put on some black and red clothes. Maybe it'll work. Maybe not. eh. Anyways, ta-ta! I gotta find moi costume and present!
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Boo. I got grounded so I couldn't go trick-or-treating with my friends. At least my best friend had to stay home, but she wasn't grounded. She was sick. Ah, a day after her birthday! Mischief Night, as if!
Back to top Go down
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm back. and let's just say this forum might be more active than I thought. 35 users on Nov. 14, 2009! amazing. only i didn't go on. or maybe there were guests or something. who knows?

anyways, yesterday was our band concert. Let's just say our band sucks. We played dark Fortress, I wonder as I wander, A Chanukah Triptych, A Sailor's Odessy (I spelled that wrong but I don't know how to spell it with spellcheck 'cause it ain't showin up), and Superheroes are us. yada yada. I gotta go. But just checkin in. Oh! one more thing. I am in jazz band-keyboards. My mom is now officially silenced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.   Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweetiecow of Invincibility. yah.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Various Unknowns :: Hanging Out :: Journals-
Jump to: