The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book Haunts....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetiecow
Master Member
Master Member
sweetiecow

Female
Number of posts : 289
Warnings :
Book Haunts.... Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Book Haunts.... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Book Haunts.... Rock_o10
Color Ranks : Book Haunts.... Greenteam
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Book Haunts.... Empty
PostSubject: Book Haunts....   Book Haunts.... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Twisted Evil affraid No
So....these are the expressions of a really good haunt. I have a friend that just moved here that LOVES horror books. My favorite is Old Willis Place. It's not soooo creepy. But maybe that's just me.......BOO!
Back to top Go down
killerbee

Number of posts : 13
Warnings :
Book Haunts.... Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5Book Haunts.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-20

Book Haunts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Haunts....   Book Haunts.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 am

The Old Willis Place: A Ghost Story is a children's novel written by Mary Downing Hahn. It is found in over 1400 libraries
Possible spoilers to the story line! I think that the author need to find real pics and put them up so people can do projects with the informathion
The story is about two child ghosts, Diana and Georgie, who must live by "the rules their mind gave them."
The novel begins with Diana and Georgie watching Mr. Morrison, the new caretaker for Oak Hill Manor, which is rumored to be haunted. They nickname the new caretaker Heron Man because of his pale complexion and his long, skinny figure. Heron Man has a daughter, Lissa, who is about 12 with dark long hair. Diana would like to make friends with her, but it would mean breaking "the rules." The siblings take Lissa's bike out for a ride at midnight. When Georgie crashes it, they throw it into the creek to hide it from Lissa. The next day, Lissa and her dad search for it, and contact the police about Lissa's stolen bike. The police say the bike was probably stolen by some teenagers.

Bankruptcy Garnishment
Deportation Defense Attorney
Back to top Go down

Book Haunts....
Page 1 of 1