The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats for dinner?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 135
Warnings :
 whats for dinner? Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5 whats for dinner? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-17

whats for dinner? Empty
PostSubject: whats for dinner?    whats for dinner? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 am

There was a male and a female whale swimming through the ocean. They were starving and hadn't eaten in days. So the male says to the female, "I have an idea! We'll find one of those big ships, I'll go on one side and you go on the other. We'll blow water onto the ship and sink it. As the men jump off......whala, dinner!" So she agrees, and they find themselves a ship. As planned, she goes on one side of the ship and him on the other. They begin to blow water onto the ship. As he explained, the men started jumping overboard. He went around eatting them up and looks over and sees her just watching. He swims over and asks, "What are you doing? Why aren't you eatting?" And she says,"I told you before! I dont mind a good blow job every once in awhile, but I draw the line at swallowing seaman!"

study Spanish in Sevilla Spain
generate monthly bonus income with our income entourage review
Back to top Go down

whats for dinner?
Page 1 of 1