The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everybody's gone without me yeah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sureshsk

Number of posts : 15
Warnings :
Everybody's gone without me yeah Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Everybody's gone without me yeah Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-30

Everybody's gone without me yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody's gone without me yeah   Everybody's gone without me yeah EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:57 am

In interviews, four of the men described how they were recruited through Vietnam’s state-sanctioned system for exporting labor and borrowed heavily to pay the required fees. It is a system that the State Department concluded in a 2010 report often leaves workers “highly vulnerable to debt bondage and forced labor.” The four companies involved in the deal have all denied wrongdoing. Officials of the Vietnamese labor-export corporations accused the men of lying this month and denied they had been deceived or exploited. Lawyers for the two American companies who agreed to the settlement also disputed the welders’ assertions that they were underpaid or were kept from leaving their lodgings.

Everybody's gone without me yeah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Various Unknowns :: Books, Movies, and More! :: Movies-
Jump to: