The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :
Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Tired
Color Ranks : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Empty
PostSubject: Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)   Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Okay, I haven't read this book recently, but I think it's an awesome book. It's about King Arthur and reincarnation. So these 4 people are reincarnations of King Arthur and characters from Camelot (present time though). And Will (or "Arthur") is almost murdered by his so-called "step-"brother. It's a really good book...can't exactly explain with just words.
Back to top Go down
BlackOpal

Number of posts : 3
Warnings :
Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)   Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 am

That is a cute book. Smile
My sister has the mangas, but I never bothered to read them.
I do like that book a lot though! The Lady of Shalott is one of my favourite poems, and I was obsessed with Arthurian myth when I discovered it, about half a year ago.
I had just finished reading the Mists of Avalon, so it was odd.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :
Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Happy
Color Ranks : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)   Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:17 am

OH OH OH I read this book. Razz Maybe because you are mah sister in RL elfy.
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :

Mood : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Tired
Color Ranks : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)   Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:40 pm

I'd love to read the mangas! I haven't seen any though. Know where to find them?
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :

Mood : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Happy
Color Ranks : Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)   Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 pm

There are previews on Meg Cabot's site. But I don't know about the actual mangas...
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)   Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books) Empty

Back to top Go down

Avalon High by Meg Cabot (or formally known for her Princess Diaries books)
Page 1 of 1