The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good psychology books?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
helma

Number of posts : 51
Warnings :
Good psychology books? Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5Good psychology books? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Good psychology books? Empty
PostSubject: Good psychology books?   Good psychology books? EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:08 am

i am currently doing engineering but i have a great interest in psychology,i like to know people,why they react in a situation in a particular way,what is the cause of a shy person's silent nature etc.therefore i would like to know some good psychology books that could enhance my knowledge about this subject.i want to read psychology books and take it as a hobby.please suggest some good psychology books.indian authors,foreign authors doesn't matter but the books should be good enough to explain clearly the subject.

Number of posts : 13
Warnings :
Good psychology books? Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5Good psychology books? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Good psychology books?   Good psychology books? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 am

Psychology is the science and art[1][2][3] of explaining and changing human and non-human animal mental processes and behaviors.[4] Its immediate goal is to understand humanity by both discovering general principles and exploring specific cases,[5][6] and its ultimate aim is to benefit society.[7] In this field, a professional practitioner or researcher is called a psychologist, and is classified as a social or behavioral scientist. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior, while also exploring the physiological and neurological processes that underlie certain functions and behaviors.

SEO Web Develoment
SEO Software
Back to top Go down
killerbee

Number of posts : 13
Warnings :

Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Good psychology books?   Good psychology books? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:05 am

Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior, while also exploring the physiological and neurological processes that underlie certain functions and behaviors.

Bankruptcy Garnishment
Deportation Defense Attorney
Back to top Go down
dductrung

Number of posts : 67
Warnings :
Good psychology books? Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Good psychology books? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Good psychology books?   Good psychology books? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am

Revelation brings together the worlds of heaven, earth, and hell in a final confrontation between the forces of good and evil. Its characters and images are both real and symbolic, spiritual and material. Revelation's cryptic nature makes the book a source of controversy between scholars who try to interpret its meaning and its message. Nevertheless, it has not only endured, but captured the imagination of generations of Bible students, both professional and lay readers alike.

Video Game News
Gold Coast Solicitors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good psychology books?   Good psychology books? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good psychology books?
Page 1 of 1