The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

itler behind his back, Roos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510
Master Member
Master Member

Number of posts : 368
Warnings :
itler behind his back, Roos Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5itler behind his back, Roos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-21

itler behind his back, Roos Empty
PostSubject: itler behind his back, Roos   itler behind his back, Roos EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 pm

m of my legs." Still in full command mentally, he firmly stated "The Crimean Conference ought to spell the end of a system of unilateral action, the exclusive alliances, the spheres of influence, the balances of power, and all the other expedients that have been tried for centuries– and have always failed. We propose to substitute for all these, a universal organization in which all peace-loving nations will finally have a chance to join."[162]

During March 1945, he sent strongly worded messages to Stalin accusing him of breaking his Yalta commitments over Poland, Germany, prisoners of war and other issues. When Stalin accused the western Allies of plotting a separate peace with Hitler behind his back, Roosevelt replied: "I cannot av
calderas
Sign Supplies
Back to top Go down

itler behind his back, Roos
Page 1 of 1