The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Anna log

Go down 
+2
Lightbulb
Mira
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Number of posts : 152
Humor : LOOK! A BUG!!!
Warnings :
The Anna log - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5The Anna log - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : The Anna log - Page 2 Devilish
Registration date : 2008-04-23

The Anna log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:08 pm

I will have to try that. Maybe on Metal Gear, no one plays that.

I have not been on in FOREVERRRRR! Homework comes first apparently. XD. Of course it does.

I was sick on Sunday and dehydrated. And then on Monday we had Soccer and we did so much running, my side hurt and I was lightheaded. Like, I'm gonna fall over and I'm dizzy lightheaded. And then, stupid me, I kept running. I think I was afraid I'd have to sit out this practice. Last year our old coach made me sit out half the practice after my blackout.

I rode Pene once through the woods and have not been able to get out to the horses again because, guess what. James picked up more hours at work so now every day except Monday, I'm at school until 4:30. And I forgot my lunch. Actually. I know it's not healthy, but I have not been eating breakfast. And I have not been eating lunch either. Neutral I know. I should eat lunch. I should eat breakfast. But I just can't wake up early enough to get it. Mat told me I had to eat lunch. So I ate lunch for one day because I woke up when I should for Tuesdays and Thursdays on a Wednesday.

Mom gets mad at me because the dishes are piling up and because Shiva isn't getting food in the middle of the day and is getting skinny. HELLO!! I am GONE half the day. no, MORE than half the day! I can't drive home and feed Shiva at noon. And then come back to school. That's why I asked YOU to do it! And then mom says, "Oh, I might.... I probably won't remember." Shocked You just told me I need to feed her in the middle of the day. I know she needs to be fed but I AM NOT THERE!!! FEED HER YOURSELF!! And you expect me to do the dishes while I'm gone? I come home, eat food. Get dressed, go to soccer, go to play practice and you wonder why I don't get the dishes done. Honestly. Where are your brains? I'm not home. I can't feed my dog. I can't wash the dishes. So do the dang chore yourself. I'm not wonderwoman.

And Mira is giving me a hell of a time. I want her to warm up to Zypheron, but she doesn't want to. She's all b****ing about it and its bugging the crap out of me. And Zypheron refuses to live in the same house as Ivy and Vye, the Underland Twins. And he is trying to plead with me to get Mira to listen to him because Mira won't talk to him, they are talking to each other through me and it's driving me crazy! I'm a connector between to people in an amazingly stupid arguement. Not the best place to be. Ah, it's a struggle. We'll find out who wins eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :
The Anna log - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5The Anna log - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:20 am

Buwahahahaha! Pene jumped the fence to the mini's pasture while it was raining and couldn't get back over cause it was too slick. Teach her a lesson. We just left her in there and fed her there and all. Brought her out to the other pasture the next day. Silly horse. Rolling Eyes She jumps so much, i might as well teach her to so I can jump too.
Back to top Go down
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:13 am

I haven't ridden or worked with the horses since Friday No And it bugs me.

We played a game on Saturday and lost. Horribly. It was, shall we say, almost a mercy rule? If they had gotten one more point in before half time, that would have ended the game. We are a miserable team. But we cheer ourselves up with the fact that they were almost all part of the school's Varsity team. I don't care though. When I got home I attacked the reese's miniatures and the chocolate cake.

First exam on Tuesday. silent I'm worried, it's a Biology exam.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :

Mood : The Anna log - Page 2 Happy
Color Ranks : The Anna log - Page 2 Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:32 pm

*gives tons of luck* I hope you do well on your exam!!
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:09 am

I hope I did well too. It seemed easier than I thought it would be. But I retain information. I didn't study.... at all. Shocked Oh how surprising.

Still haven't gotten the horses out. But the farrier came out.

Played a game on Sunday. Lost that one too. Horribly. We did get one point though! We practiced slide tackles yesterday and now my thigh looks all beat up and it hurts. However, after I realized I was doing it wrong, it didn't hurt so bad to slide. I did dig up some holes though, XD
Back to top Go down
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 am

I got 60/75 on the exam. That's a heckuva lot better than the average. 47.5/75. It makes me sad to know that someone got lower than that.

Well, congratulate me, I just did the stupidest thing ever. After approximately three weeks of no riding whatsoever, I took Pene out on a bareback, trotting, trail ride. A long one. Then the next day, I took Pene out to begin working with her jumping. We just trotted over ground poles, but that is still a beating to my legs. It has been since Friday. Being Tuesday now, and I am still soooooo sore Suspect . This is sooo stupid. I should not be this sore this long after.
Back to top Go down
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :

Mood : The Anna log - Page 2 Tired
Color Ranks : The Anna log - Page 2 Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:30 pm

How long do you normally stay like that? You know, I've never ridden a horse. Except those rides where somebody holds the reins or something. Oh yeah, congrats on your exam.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :

Mood : The Anna log - Page 2 Happy
Color Ranks : The Anna log - Page 2 Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:01 pm

Congrats on the exam!!! *gives a cookie* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Thank you! *eats cookie*

Well, usually I'm never sore. But after a long break, I am sore for a day, two days max.
Haha, I'm sure something broke now if it didn't before. XD
Back to top Go down
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :

Mood : The Anna log - Page 2 Tired
Color Ranks : The Anna log - Page 2 Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:24 pm

How do you get sore after a long break of riding and then suddenly riding again? I never rode a horse before...And what's 60/75 in percentages? If it's bad, you don't have to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Mira
Retired Staff
Mira

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:08 pm

I thought I'd just answer these questions before I left.

60/75 in percentages is 80%. Divide 60 by 75, then multiply the result by 100.

During a long break, you are not using the muscles most often used while riding. Thus, when riding for a long time, those muscles that are unused to so much work, tear, and there you go! You are sore, XD.

Whenever people work out, lifting weights, jumping, whatever, the muscles take quite a beating and when they repair themselves they are stronger than before. (I just thought I'd add this. Heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anna log   The Anna log - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anna log
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2